Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet? No. Jerk? Kindda.

Today.
My class stinks like crazy. Why? Cause a mouse decided to poop in our class and worst, that drunk mouse commited suicide in there too. Abid found it behind the cabinet i think, so it means that mouse probably jumped down. Sigh. Bau bangkai banar eh.

Anyways, i was chit chatting with durang Mona, Faizah, NJ, Izzy, Amalia, talking about Ming Hui and other boyfriends stuff. And then i realised i'm a very ignorant girlfriend. No wonder kana marah saja. HAHA.

I receive this text from him (i correct some of his english! HAHA):
Hello babe! Hehe. Im here just to say, 'I Love You'. Dear2, when i first met you, I have no feelings for you at all. But after 2-3 times i see you, my heart told me that at last i have found myself a wonderful girlfriend (also my future wife) and that's you! Now us already couple for 2yrs 4mnths 15dys! And that makes me really proud! And i wanna say thank you for being such a sweet girlfriend because i kept scold you but you still tahan my temper! I'm sorry! And i appreciate it so much! I don't even know how to explain how much i love you! I wish i could bring you to an island and put 6 flowers in your hand.. Please wait for me to marry you! Ok? Goodbye sweetheart!

Why 6 flowers? Not sure.
Marry? Yea, 10 years later.
Too lovey dovey? HAHA.

OUT!

1 comment:

Bon said...

that's kinda silly!! too cliche of his English txt!