Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blogging's a trend now!

Welll i guess everyone knows that by now.
Seriously man, people are having blogs like they're having Friendster. Many of the blogs are not entertaining, like mine here. But there are some that are good as your source of entertainment.

Example: anauzi.blogspot.com owned by my dear friend Izuana Shanana Al-Shah.

Her point of view is different from others and she has a lot of weird/funny/fun ideas. I mean, who creates a memorial site when you're still alive? Well okay, maybe there are people like that but still, most of the people i know don't do that. Not just that, she freaking VAIN, thinks she's all that. And we don't have a problem with that. Why? I don't know. Really. HAHA. When other people is like that, you can't help but to think bad of them. But when it comes to her, you'll actually enjoy that. HAHA.

She's unique, kind, funny and a really good friend. I know after reading this she won't stop bothering me but hey, I think she deserves this. I never had a friend like her and i'm glad i met her.

So yeaaaa.

I sense someone's head getting bigger.

No comments: