Thursday, March 13, 2008

Binge Thinker

Wahhh..............
i thought i'm gonna be excited about this blog thingy. Unfortunately, NOT! I feel lazy just to even think about it. Anywayyyy, today is emm..thursday. Last 2 days i was supposed to update my freaking blog because stuff happened & i think i need to write about that here. So here it goes..

TUESDAY
Errr.. A bad day for me. Aunt Flo came, moody early in the morning, think about stupid stuff... Results for Topical Test 1 came out, i got my worst results after all these years in Maktab Sains. Moody level up. Did physics exercise, i couldn't do it, my friend could do it, feel sooo stupid, almost cried. sigh.... Ate lunch, chilli sauce stained my freaking shirt. Chemistry afternoon class, broke something, stained my freaking skirt orange. Afiq (guy in my class) said it looked like mences. Damn, what a coincidence. HAHA. I survived.

WEDNESDAY
English speech. I was second to go infront, thanks to Afiq (yes, he's probably my 'bad luck' charm. HAHA. Kidding Afiq!) I was freaking nervous!! Hypothermia hit me, i was shaking. LAME eh!!!! besides that, emmmm... I don't remember.

TODAY
I found out I am a binge thinker.

ADIOZ!!
p.s: I love Ming Hui!

No comments: