Sunday, March 16, 2008

What the heck?!

This morning didn't start off well.
I dreamt of something really weird and i really shouldn't have that dream. HAHA. And no, I'm not gonna tell you guys what that freaking dream is. It's so embarassing! Anyway, i was the last one to wake up so after i brush my teeth, i went outside to the living room and sit at the sofa, holding my phone. My mum, busy with the exercising machine, out of nowhere said to me,

mum: Mobile, mobile saja. Kalau nada mobile tu, buleh... apa tu? *probably looking at my sis*
(Mobile, mobile, mobile. If you don't have it, you'll... whats that word?

alice: mental.
(mental.)

mum: awu. Mental.
(yea, mental.)

mann,
how can you NOT be annoyed when someone complain about you in the morning?! I mean, I love my mum a lot and she's great but really, i can't stand bad comments especially early in the morning!

Anyway, now that we're talking about my mum.. Hehehe. She kinda annoy me about this married talk. Not exactly married talk but close. It will all start when i start complaining about how BORED i am and no elder sis or bro or cousins to drive me anywhere to hang out. And then she'll reply me by telling me to study hard so i can have good job with high salary so i can have my own car and go shopping and whatever. AND THEN she'll say, getting married early can't enjoy, can't start shopping cause baby is the first priority. (Oh man, why am i feeling guilty? HAHA)

Ehem,
I'm sure that was meant for me. HAHA. Just because i have a boyfriend doesn't mean i'll end up getting married early. But... anything is possible..... OK MY POINT is, that is the kind of life i'm trying to avoid. Not able to enjoy anything because of the responsibility of taking care of the offspring. Well, for people who love kids, that's a good thing.

So MUM.....
Don't worry! I wanna have lots and lots and lots of $$$ first and enjoy myself with the $$$ i earned, thennn the Baby Plan comes in. Ok? HAHA.
But to have lots of $$, i need to have a job with high salary. To have high salary, i need to have Scholarship to take degree and stuff. To have the scholarship, i need to study hard. And looking at my situation now... Emmm not so good. HAHA. I have my freaking O'Level this year and i am still relaxing. Damn Me! HAHA.

Andd...
I think i forget what i want to write next... Ahhh.. Fine then, i'll write about it next time. HAHA.

OK Tata!
p.s: LOVE TEDDY! And SORRY MUM!

No comments: