Monday, July 21, 2008

a night at bandar

Last saturday night, i went out to bandar with my cousins.
Yup, we went to the night market and stuff. Anyways, it wasn't like i thought it would be. I remember having lotsa fun during this time of the year when i was younger. Now, i don't feel like going there anymore. Nothing to do actually. Just looking around, observing people. HAHA.

I still can't forget this incident that happened that night. It's nothing, actually. But i'm gonna tell anyway. While i was walking at bandar, liat cucul and stuff, i can't help but to admire the beauty of it. Colourful mann. I said, "prettyyy" out loud, and i don't freaking know for what reason, i said "pretty ladyyy" out loud too! And just my luck, 2 prasan looking girls were in front of me! And yea, they looked at me quite differently. My cousin was behind me and she told me that the girls rolled their eyes at me. KANASAI punya orang. Betches. HAHA.

My other cousin receive that "look" too that night, from a group of KIDS! Gila mann. They clearly look young but wear heels and prasan kan cat walk. LAME. HAHA. I don't remember being bitchy at people when i was younger.

But hey, at least that "spice up" my night. HAHA.

TATA!

No comments: