Friday, July 18, 2008

SHOPPING!!!!!

WOHOOOOOOO! I went shopping today! That may seem like something you guys would say "so what" but dude, i have not been shopping for AGES! haha. I bought shoes and shirt from iTop and iWalk. sighhhh.. Senang hati ku. HAHA. I know i know, i'm sooo lame for telling this but i can't help it! I could actually buy some more stuff but we (my mum, aunty, siblings, cousins and maid) were all tired. So i'll go shopping some more next time. CAN'T WAIT! haha.

BUT, my 'not-even-30%-complete-due-in-a-few-weeks' computer project is bothering my life! Plus the fact that my mock exam is also around the corner. Plus my homeworks. Plus my chemistry project presentation. I'm dead meat. DEAD i tell you!! UGHHHHH!!!

Anyways...
i have no more instant coffee to drink tomorrow. Im sooo gonna sleep in class tomorrow. CIAO PPEPS!

I'm like, like it!

No comments: