Tuesday, September 9, 2008

having fun

Sigh....
I feel so lazyyyyyyyyyyyy!! All i wanna do right now is to crack jokes with my crazy friends and laugh all day. There's a lot of stuff going on right now. And im confused. I don't know how to usai them properly, you know, like make it into a list or something. Homeworks, revisions, parents meet, exercising, getting enough sleep, scholarships, shopping, malay oral exam, surfing internet etc. What to do first? What's more important? Which should i focus more? Time is running out and i'm still not working hard. Sigh...

BUT HEY! Let's have fun first yea!
Today, I had sooo much fun. Actually these past few weeks i had a lot of fun. Laughing, spying, gossiping with Izzy, NJ, Sagu, Faizah... HAHA Just by thinking of them makes me wanna laugh. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!! I'm really glad i'm in 5C. I change from quiet girl to a bit of bimbo, crazy and loud kind of person. And it's sooo much FUN being loud and bimbo-ish and crazy! HAHA.

But seriously lah, i need to focus on my studies. O'level is just around the corner and i'm still splashing water with my friends.

BAH im out! TATA!

Joke:
Your mom's so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.

No comments: